Updated: September 14, 2023
All fees must be paid on time (late fees may apply) and are due even if an athlete does not complete the season.
Refund appeals must be in writing within 15 days for consideration by the board. All refunds granted by the board will be subject to an administration fee as determined by the board.
NO Refunds will be given for any reason from 5 days before a program/league start date.
As a sport there is potential for injury. Insurance is void if refunds are given because of injury therefore, will NOT be considered. By registering your athlete(s) in our programs/leagues you are accepting our full fees and injury risk without recourse to the club.
2. Atomic Development Program:
Refunds will only be considered if a program does not run.
3. Beach League:
Refunds will be considered if you registered as an individual and a partner is not found. No refunds will be given for weather cancellation days.
Refunds for drop outs will only be considered within 10 days before tournament start date and will be subject to an administration fee.
5. Summer Camp:
Refunds, subject to an administration fee as determined by the board, and will be given up to two months prior to start date.
Refunds will only be considered in writing and accompanied with a doctor’s note and will be on an individual basis ~ regardless of the reason ~ appeals to the board must be in writing and within 15 days of camp start date.
No refunds will be considered one month prior to start date for any reason.
All asked and potential refunds:
A. MUST be in writing
B. Subject to board approval
C. Subject to an administration fee
D. CC Fee will not be refunded even if a refund is granted
NOTE Late Payment Policy:
• Any deposit payment or incomplete registrations by December school break will be subject to a $60 penalty fee.
• After first gym day in January this penalty fee increases to $120 and will be added to your fees.
• Unpaid deposit and penalty fees not paid by the third Friday of January of the current season will result in athlete suspension from gym access.
• ANY second or later payments more then 5 days late of scheduled payment date will result in your athlete being suspended from gym access without notice.