To see team Schedules Please scroll down and click the team you want from the choices on the right side of the page.
2024 Competitive Season Details:
These athletes will be pushed in attitude/team building, strength/conditioning/vertical jump training, advancing technical skills and MUST be committed to a 2-3 days a week training regiment plus on average two weekends/month tournaments.
Important Parent Information:
Volunteering: is expected and may include score keeping, other tournament duties (suppling food, work concession), COVID cleaning after practice, planning team building event(s). Volunteer checks will be collected. If you choose not to participate in your share of volunteering your cheque will be cashed without notice.
Nationals Tournament: Nationals in other provinces are VERY Expensive and fundraising for this tournament may be necessary. Nationals will be discussed and decided on as a team.
- A competitive team is a team whose focus is on winning games!
- Equal playing court time, especially in the U16 and up levels, is NEVER promised or guaranteed! Your athlete needs to understand this fact before excepting a position on our competitive teams and please make sure they have the right mindset of being a team member no matter what!
- If you and/or your athlete is expecting fair equal playing time please consider our recreation program. It may be more of what you are looking for. Details for our Recreation Program are found by Clicking Me!
FEES FOR TRAINING INCLUDE:
- Administration fees including scholarship fund, Equipment fees and other miscellaneous fees
- Practices 2-3 times a week
- Gym rentals
- Conditioning, Strength and Vertical Jump Training from head coach
- Possible additional Coaching scheduled during practices
- Team building events
- Coach training/costs/fees/incentive program/honorariums
- Registration fees in 3 VA Premier and 1 VA Provincial tournaments.
- Coach accommodations for VA Tournaments ONLY.
- Apparel - 2 Jersey's, warm-up jersey
- National fees for U15 and up for coach and tournament
FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Registration with Volleyball Alberta as a competitive player.
- Personal equipment (braces, knee pads, etc.).
- Fuel to any practices and/or tournaments.
- Any travel, any hotels, all food to any tournament.
- Any extra Coach costs for additional tournaments and/or Nationals for U14 ONLY which include honorarium, travel, accommodation and food.
- Your team may wish to fundraise for additional costs.
- Additional products - bag, hoodie, shorts
If you would like additional financial support please go to: Finance Assist/Sponsorship
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on Facebook.
Not sure if this is the program you want?
Athletes ask yourself these 3 questions:
What are your reasons for being here?
What are your personal goals in volleyball?
What goals do you have for the team?
Parents ask yourself these 2 questions:
What are your goals for your athlete?
What are your goals for this team?
Athletes must tryout or be early signed with us to hold a spot on these teams. Maximum of 12 players will be allowed on our roasters per team.